- Baby Non-Food Products
- Baking/Cooking Staples
- Household Products
- Kitchen Products
- Paper Products
- Personal Care
- Pet Products
- RESEARCH & AWARDS
About Private Label Buyer Magazine
Founded in 1986, PLBuyer is the leading source of business information for the private label retailing industry, offering unique insight and analysis to support private label/store brand program strategy, execution and management.
All PLBuyer content helps inform retailers working in private label—including buyers, category managers, corporate executives and other decision-makers—through its mix of features, departments and columns written to include one or more of the four key PLBuyer content pillars:
- Categories—analysis related to trends and developments across primary grocery food and non-food private label categories
- Channels—private label strategies specific to grocery, drug, warehouse/club, convenience and mass merchandise retail channels
- Decisions—insight into private label decision-making dynamics
- Private Label vs. National Brands—category management strategies for optimal sales and profit
The PLBuyer team implements this content strategy across its entire portfolio:
- PLBuyer, the monthly printed and digital magazine
- PrivateLabelBuyer.com, the magazine’s online home, plus monthly online-only features
- The weekly PLBuyer eNewsletter
- PrivateLabelMarketplace.com, the private label industry’s product and supplier sourcing site
Signature PLBuyer research and awards include the Category Colonel Awards for best new private label products, the Retailer of the Year for excellence in private label retailing, the definitive annual Top 35 Private Label Retailers list, and the industry-first PLBuyer Index data analysis and forecasting tool.
BNP Media is one of the country's leading business-to-business media companies serving industry professionals across 50+ industries through magazines, custom media, enewsletters, website conferences, events and market research. BNP Media is commited to helping professionals succeed in business by providing superior information.
We have advertisers and readers around the world, and can translate our publications in any language, depending on our clients' needs. Founded in 1926, BNP Media is a fourth-generation, family-run business headquartered in Troy, Michigan with regional offices around the country.
Visit our website at www.bnpmedia.com
John R. Schrei
Rita M. Foumia
Vincent M. Miconi
Lisa L. Paulus
Conference & Event Director
Michael T. Powell
Marlene J. Witthoft
Beth A. Surowiec
Clear Seas Research